Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

I'm 20 weeks Aug 6, 2014 11:27:25 PM ET

Hello. I'm 20 weeks yesterday and so excited because I had three miscarriages in the past. I have two older boys (10/12). Now, we are happy that we are having another little boy. I'm due on Dec 25, 2014. I can't wait to meet my little Jr. I'm so blessed, and I thank god everyday and night. I feel him move sometimes. I'm overweight so it's harder to feel my baby move. He can hear us though. Woohoo! I'm so happy! Thanks for reading my story. Have a blessed nite.

Ni Sep 23, 2013 10:44:57 AM ET

I Turned 20 weeks today ...I'm happy cause I'm having some problems now and in the pass with pregnancy that I don't Wana bring up again. but I'm blessed to make it this far. I'm on bed rest making sure I take it easy so my little man can make it. I feel blessed & good. I'm enjoying my pregnancy just scraed to deliver . It's kinda to soon to b thinkn bout that but can't help it , it's gonna happen ! But I can't wait too meet him !! Proud Mommyyy to Be

Alise Lewis Sep 17, 2013 04:01:51 PM ET

Tomorrow i will be 20 weeks pregnant and i hopefully will be finding out tha sex of my baby tomorrow when i get my ultrasound..... i already have a girl and a boy and im wishing for this one to be a girl(so excited cant wait:-))

Ammarah Jul 23, 2013 07:45:08 AM ET

I am almost 18 and 6 days praganant and I am so worried because my baby movement not start yet

April Aug 1, 2013 11:59:31 AM ET

I couldn't feel much either then... i did feel a little bit of 'quickening' but nothing that 'stood' out. after my appt (19 weeks) i could feel her move a lot more because the ultrasound tech explained what i was feeling for more accurately! also, she told me my placenta is anterior which means its on the front side of the baby opposed to the back.. and that alone can make it hard to feel the baby kick as it's like shes kicking a pillow!. i hope this helps. don't worry, i was the exact same way!

Kim Aug 1, 2013 01:22:06 PM ET

It's different for everyone, don't worry- you may not feel your baby kick for a few more weeks. relax, lie down and practice deep breathing... you may notice it then... if you are really worried, get it checked out... good luck...

Ni Sep 23, 2013 10:38:35 AM ET

Everyone is diffrent don't worry too much cuz my baby just started moving like crazy at 19 weeks i'm 20 today... as long as u checking up with your doctor and everything okay you just gotta be patient. i had the same worrys

catherine Jul 15, 2013 09:56:19 PM ET

Im 20 weeks and 2 days and I love feeling my baby kick inside me. after two mc I don't care if its a boy or girl. we should all be grateful we are blessed

Ni Sep 23, 2013 10:39:27 AM ET

Amen to that

Baby Drachie Jul 9, 2013 01:54:07 PM ET

Round about the same amount of weeks,and neva thot I eva have a baby_found out its a Boy n daddy cudnt be more excited:-)I still puke thou_But I wudnt change this 4 anything_im so grateful 2thee Most High ma Jesus. Can't wait to meet our lil homie *Hearts

ANNIE Jul 9, 2013 08:21:28 AM ET

I'm 20 weeks prego this my second child, already have a girl aged 4 years hope this time God will bless me wid a baby boy. Am trusting on him. just wish me Luck!!!!!

sweet Jul 3, 2013 07:01:04 PM ET

Hi im having a boy , me and my love wanted a girl .but i have to except what god HAS gave us... im also stressed if my love will one day live me and are baby.

Kechy Jul 2, 2013 07:00:45 PM ET

Wow! I thank God am 20weeks now, have not gone o know if it is boy or girl but which ever one am grateful to God. Congrats to all expectant mom.

laura&amaury Jun 29, 2013 06:32:49 PM ET

We r 20 weeks n 2 days found out we are having a GIRL!!!! SO EXCITING. EVEN THOUGH I WAS TOKD I CANT HAVE CHILDREN CONGRATS TO ALL OF U WHO R PREGNANT OR ALREADY HAD THERE CHILDREN. SUCH A BLESSING. ENJOY YOUR NEW BABY.:)

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>