Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Mpho Feb 13, 2011 09:24:20 AM ET

I am 22 weeks,constantly moody all the time and I can't help it, snaps at everyone, my husband and my 5 year old son. Hopefully this will go away soon.

nai Dec 28, 2010 04:15:28 AM ET

22 weeks today no ultrasound yet since vaginal one at 8 weeks. wondering if that is normal?? but babys moving around all the time. think i have a night owl on my hands.

Brittany Dec 23, 2010 04:49:47 PM ET

I started off at 117 pounds, and now I'm at 139 pounds!!! I gained a lot, I'm worried I'm going to weigh to much at the end of my pregnancy. Any suggestions?

kristy Dec 5, 2010 01:20:30 AM ET

Im 22 week almost 23 weeks i feel huge i gained 12 pund already and looking and feeling like a blimp already

marie Nov 21, 2010 04:53:56 PM ET

Started at 135 now 142 at 22 weeks pregnant. Feel like I should be bigger. My friends are like where is the baby. :) oh well.

zy Nov 11, 2010 12:14:43 AM ET

22 wks tomorrow feeling pretty good. Been having B12 shoots have picked my energy levels up alot.Can't wait to hold my little girl.

sarahas im eating hes notworried Nov 7, 2010 11:23:03 PM ET

I am also 22 weeks and have not gained any weight. dont feel bad i have lost 20 lbs all together. my doctor says as long

Kathy Oct 1, 2010 07:10:21 PM ET

IN RE to the Placenta Previa comment!! I had that my last pregnancy, stay on your dr. it is a serious condition if the placenta does not move... I had my daughter at 30 weeks becuase I bled, so you will probably be put in the hospital on bed rest if it stays there so be prepared... My daughter is now 6 months and we are both great...

Sydney Sep 17, 2010 09:40:18 PM ET

Im 22 weeks and have been loosing weight. I feel great though..with the occasional mood swings. I eat but dont gain the weight.

Anette Sep 10, 2010 02:28:58 AM ET

Hi every one ,I am 22weeks today I found out that I am having a BOY , I also found out that I have Placenta Previa I am scared!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>