Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

veronica Jan 22, 2010 09:33:22 AM ET

I am 27 weeks and 1 day and I am so excited to meet my little man. He is quite an active baby I tell ya.

Cristina Jan 7, 2010 02:23:12 AM ET

I'm 27 weeks pregnant, this is my forth child were expecting a baby boy..still doing my stationary bike for 30 minutes at least to burn excess calories...so excited that we are going to have a baby again her in our house : )

Lisa Jan 2, 2010 12:28:05 PM ET

Im 27 weeks!! feel great, just want this process to hurry up so i can meet my little boy due 31st march.

hannah Dec 1, 2009 12:20:56 AM ET

I am 27 weeks today . its my first i am having a girl and i am so excited. i have really bad heartburn, but i can watch my belly move and wriggle now it is truly amazing... cant wait to meet her !!!

Debbie Nov 29, 2009 05:02:32 AM ET

I am 27 weeks 1 day along and am expecting the baby early March. Yes very tired and exhausted, but still trooping into work everyday. Went to ante-natal classes yesterday and it was quite wonderful!

Ashley Nov 25, 2009 09:25:26 PM ET

Hi! I'm 27 weeks today, and I am exhausted!! It's a little boy, and he is our first. He kicks and flips around like crazy. Most days I feel like I need to run around and get things done, because time is running out, and by the end of the day I hurt all over and I feel like I could sleep for 12 hours! However I can't stand to sit around all day either. Very strange. I haven't been emotional or had any cravings this whole time. I just eat frequently, and everything sounds good. Also- I'm still not sure it has completely sank in yet that I am going to have a baby! I know- it should have by now. I just can't believe it. Anyway congratulations and good luck everyone! =)

Brandy Bordeau Nov 17, 2009 10:16:59 PM ET

I am 27 weeks pregnant and I feel like cleaning everything, but my energy level is goin down. Not the babies he/she is moving all the time. My only downfall HEARTBURN!!

renee Nov 12, 2009 04:09:30 PM ET

Im 27 weeks and I feel exhausted....I have to drag my self to work everyday.

Brandi Oct 27, 2009 02:26:24 PM ET

Hi, I'm 27 weeks as of today and for the past week or so I've been feeling tired and lazy. It seems like time has slowed down and I'm ready to make our lil boy! due jan 27.

Lanie Oct 21, 2009 12:24:23 AM ET

Hello I'm 27 weeks and I have been tired and lazy lately. I'm having a girl and this is my 5th child.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>