Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Missy Mar 15, 2012 04:19:58 PM ET

This is week 28 for me. I feel very uncomfortable, like moving is a chore. I was over-weight to begin with and my stomach is now really getting in the way of even tying my shows. Shortness of breath, heartburn, fatigue and general unrest are issues. I hope to soon reach a point of less discomfort, because I know with nearly three months left to go, this could be a bumpy ride. This is my second child. My daughter turns 14 years old this month. Maybe it's just my age, but this time I'm noticing so many more unpleasant bodily issues.

Alison Mar 5, 2012 07:55:28 AM ET

I'm 28 weeks + 3 days with my second baby. This has been such a different pregnancy from my first. First one went so smoothly except morning sickness in the beginning. This time round I had nausea and food aversions without any actual sickness. I was extremely tired in 1st trimester and now I'm having dizzy spells, heartburn and reflux, leg cramps at night and awful back ache. I'm finding it hard to sleep at all. So excited for my baby coming though. Can't wait for cuddles.

lakesha Feb 22, 2012 08:51:17 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks pregnant I have had a really bad precnancy with morning sickness and headaches now Iam starting to feel a lot of presure down there like I always have to go the bathroom when I get there nothing are there anybody else having the same promblem

Victoria Mar 3, 2013 09:04:20 PM ET

Hi the same thing happens 2 me wen i go pee not much comes out this is because the baby is resting on ur bladder don't worry i'm 27+5 :)

Brittany Jan 2, 2012 03:13:29 AM ET

I am a little over 28 weeks now and I am lucky to have made it this far along in my pregnancy. I started to go into labor at 25 weeks. The placenta started to detach from my uterus and they were almost sure I was going to have my daughter within 24 hours. I was in the hospital on bedrest for a week and they let me go home with restrictions to be on bed rest of the rest of my pregnancy. I had my son at 26 weeks so for me to make it this far is unbelievable and I pray to GOD everyday to make it one week longer.

Jami Dec 28, 2011 09:19:37 AM ET

Hi I'm 28 wks with my 1st (it's a girl) 4 the past week I've had numbness starting in my feet and now its worked its way up 2 my hips I can't even tell when I'm using the bathroom until I hear it..anyways has anyone ever experienced this b4? Also I'm not feeling her move as much as b4.

Leannan Dec 13, 2011 07:25:15 AM ET

I am 28 weeks, and I am having our number 3:) Funny when you convinced yourself to have only one, and then 8 years later another, and now almost three years later here we go again, lol. I have two boys who I absolutely adore and from a vague ultrasound that was given at the hospital my best guess is that this one's a girl:)) They wont tell you the sex no matter how you beg....so anyway, just thought I would share my joy, and this pregnancy seems to be my easiest so far, bigger faster this time around than the other two. I have felt great but mostly complain of fatigue and wanting to sleep constantly during 2nd trimester, but as of today I think my nesting phase has officially begun. Good Luck Ladies:)

ashley Oct 3, 2011 03:29:16 PM ET

I am 27 weeks along and i haven't gotten any sore feet i am a diabetic pregnant woman and i am almost active all day i go to college and walk from class to class it depends where i go for the day,i am gaining so much weight but i am always walking no matter what.?can someone tell me what the problem might be?i gained 8 punds since the 12th week of my pregnancy.I need some advice so my baby's and my life won't be at risk.?

Heidi May 28, 2013 04:49:18 AM ET

The diabetes explains the weight gain i believe, but you should really speak with your doctor about this:) good luck! wishing the best for you and your little one.

jane Jun 18, 2011 06:39:57 AM ET

I,ve now entered my 28th week and it has been bliss all the way except for some pain on my pelvic when i raise my legs and which the Doc said it was ok especially this been my third baby.am so unexplainably excited with baby 3 like it was my first,i cant wait to have it(gender not known)in my arms. i mostly daaydream and picture it leaving me all smilley, collegues atwork think am just so full of this baby,i cant remember this feeling with the other 2 makes me feel guilty for sometimes b4 another kick and am in distant cloud with baby 3. to allexpectant mums congrats and enjoy the journey.

Katie Apr 21, 2011 10:22:06 PM ET

Well i started my 28th week today, and its my first one a precious lil boy lol...so far pregnancy has been great, no morning sickness at all, im gaining wait and getting bigger and im actually pretty happy about that, of course i have normal pains in my back, a couple in my abdomen but other than that im super ecstatic...I cant wait to see my lil one I am wondering what he will look like...hopefully not like his dad haha

Sarah Mar 15, 2011 03:02:13 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks and this is my first pregnancy! I've gained about 16lbs and my tummy is HUGE. I love feeling my baby boy moving around all the time:) I'm tired all the time and have been since the 2nd trimester. First trimester was bliss, second horrible and now that the morning sickness is gone I just need to make myself get out of the house and go for walks every day which is very hard. Also been having a hard time sleeping, but I've found that having a full body pillow helps a lot, for underneath my belly and inbetween my knees. Good luck to all you mothers to be!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>