Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

marcy Jan 7, 2015 05:54:45 AM ET

I'm 28 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my baby girl, Ariel Christine. I'm due March 27th, 2015, but we hope she decides to come a little early. This is my first child at 30 yrs old. Me and my husband are so excited, but at the same time scared.

Ashley Jan 17, 2015 01:38:41 AM ET

Aw! i am scheduled for a c-section on march 27th, but with my 4th! so, don't be scared!! it will be the most amazing experience. congrats!!

Guest Jan 2, 2015 07:01:50 PM ET

Is anyone's due date March 24, 2015?

Latoya Jan 6, 2015 03:49:46 PM ET

Yes, i'm due that day!

Mamta Dec 22, 2014 06:56:03 AM ET

I am 29 weeks and 2 days, but my doctor said my weight is low. My weight increase only 5 kg during pregnancy. I am worried. Could this be a problem for me?

Ashly Dec 15, 2014 07:01:01 PM ET

My Obgyn is saying that I'm 28 weeks and 4 days. I have 71 days left of my pregnancy. Wouldn't that put me at 29 weeks and 6 days? That would make my due date Feb 24th, not March 6th.

veena Nov 22, 2014 05:10:01 PM ET

Hi, I'm 28 weeks and 5 days and I feeling awesome!

promise Nov 14, 2014 05:48:05 PM ET

I am 29 weeks and 6 days and I weigh so much. I'm counting down to Jan 24th. I can't wait to see my boy. Anybody have the same weight?

gloria omwanor Jul 23, 2014 09:44:11 AM ET

I'm 29 weeks and 5 days pregnant. My baby is kicking fine. I don't know the sex yet, but I just want to know it. It was meant to be a surprise. My baby is really happy inside me. I can't wait have my baby.

darlene12 Sep 5, 2013 09:33:32 AM ET

Anyone with due date 24sept.....

Alexandria Jul 8, 2014 11:52:53 AM ET

I'm due sept 24th. :)

Tasia Jul 7, 2013 12:02:19 AM ET

I'm 29 weeks and 4 days with my second girl. My only issue is I'm kinda small for 29 weeks. But my baby girl is healthy and growing on time. Counting down to my due date September 17, 2013

shontasia Jul 11, 2013 12:26:41 AM ET

Being small is normal deoending on how your baby is in your womb. you're fine. i didn't even start seriously showing til 6 months. ;) seriously feels like a growth spurt. some people say i'm small and some say otherwise. i'm small myself also. i'm due sept. 24... not dure what the gender is because the doctor told me two things.but i'm 29 wks 1d. i'm excited to have my little one but as long as you're eating and doing all the requirements you are fine because there is no particular size you are suppose to be. everyone is different. ♥ hope this helped ;)

Mrs D Jun 5, 2013 04:51:26 PM ET

I am 29 weeks and 1 day pregnancy has been normal so far even though dr. stated high risk 35, slightly overweight and african american. I am blessed and can't wait to meet my baby girl Egypt!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>