Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Brianna May 30, 2013 07:31:54 AM ET

Iam 29 weeks 2 Days with my first child.iam javing a baby girl & super excited! Iam small for being this far along, atleast that's what everyone tells me! Ive had a perfectly normal pregnancy & I can't wait to meet my babygirl McKenzie Joan :) She keeps me up throughout the night with her kicks and jabs hopefully she changes her schedule!!

Mommy~of~2 May 23, 2013 01:19:56 AM ET

Well I'm 29 weeks and 6 days whit another girl yay....

khumo May 22, 2013 12:38:19 PM ET

Um 29 wiks wid my first born.i cant wait to mit her.i hav a had a no complications pregnancy so far.i feel tired though ma back hurts and ma feet luk lyk dat of an elephant.gud luck to ol momy to be's

sarah May 22, 2013 08:24:12 AM ET

Hey,i'm actualy 29weeks and 2days! this is my first time...so exited to meet my baby boy!but my belly look very small like a 4month pregnant!so his moving alot!good luck to all mothers out there!

Mari May 12, 2013 08:10:14 PM ET

29 weeks 5 days.! I feel pretty good most of the time count down to my due date July 23rd 2013

Yosuani May 8, 2013 02:24:32 AM ET

Im 29 weeks pregnant with my first baby girl! Im pretty small for 29 weeks, iv had a normal pregnancy so far. My only issue not being able to sleep at night. But other than that, baby is being good :-) Due July 23 2013, its funny same day of my birthday!

Monique May 9, 2013 02:12:06 AM ET

I'm 29 weeks and 3 days. this is my first pregnancy and i'm having a baby girl. i have had a wonderful pregnancy no sickness and very little issues other than sleep as well. i find myself up all night and of course she up too kicking nd wiggling keeping me company in the late night hours. i'm so excited to meet her countdown until july 22 2013!!!!

Guest Apr 27, 2013 10:20:24 AM ET

I'm 29 weeks and 6 days. I have a boy already I'm having a girl this time. This pregnancy is hard then I thought. When I was pregnant with my boy it was easy. I've been in pain since I was five months. I'm really to have this baby. I haven't able to go shopping so for the baby I don't know if I'm having a baby shower. I'm ben so much pain I just want to have this baby. Good luck to all 2013 babies! I keep u in my prayer. God bless u.

Guest Apr 27, 2013 10:17:12 AM ET

I'm 29 weeks and 6 days. I have a boy already I'm having a girl this time. This pregnancy is hard then I thought. When I was pregnant with my boy it was easy. I've been in pain since I was five months. I'm really to have this baby. I haven't able to go shopping so for the baby I don't know if I'm having a baby shower. I'm Ben in

Chanta Apr 12, 2013 07:17:55 AM ET

29 weeks and 5 days. Baby number 3, I have two boys already..waiting patiently for my daughter. Let me just say I didn't know what I was missing until I went shoping for her. They keep all the cute stuff for girls!:-). Back pain and breathlessness is all I can complain about. Good luck to all you moms-to-be.

yvonne Apr 10, 2013 05:25:07 PM ET

Hello, i am 29 weeks and 5 days pregnant 72 days left to go very excited and i have all of my items gathered for my newborn daughter.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>