Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Lizzie Dec 6, 2011 10:25:25 AM ET

I will be 29 weeks on friday with my 2nd child. Never experienced morning sickness but the heartburn and backache has just started. No swollen feet yet (thank God).I cannot wait to bring my little girl into the world.

mucha Jun 23, 2011 10:18:55 PM ET

I am jus excited.experiencing shortness of breath,back aches and heartburns.cant wait to kiss my son.pregnancy is so exciting and fulfilling.enjoying every moment of it.

hayley May 11, 2011 11:10:25 AM ET

This is my 4th baby. 29+1 wks and cant wait 2 meet my baby now pregnace gone pretty fast but might have some thing 2 do with lookin after my other 3 young children which are 5 3 and 2 yrs old, had terrible morrin sickness every day till i was 5mths and still have days when it comes back, get terrible leg cramps in the middle of the night some times makes me cry its that painful :O(. have u heart burn n acid n havin a few braxton hick, and im is soo much pain wen i walk, i swaer the more u have the worst the pregnance is, i have gone thou the works this time, with my others i only ever had 1 or 2 things wrong but this baby has had everything. the sickness i never had at all with my 3 girls so as iv had so much of it then many be this baby is a boy :o), gdluck 2 every1 :o) hope i didnt moan 2 much x

Mickie Mar 8, 2011 07:22:01 PM ET

29 weeks and 2 days with baby #5.... a girl this time! Her brothers are thrilled, and I'm enjoying buying pink for a change. Feeling VERY uncomfortable at this point... I feel further along than I am! Baby is measuring small, Ive had morning sickness from the get go which I'm on meds for, and cold after cold after cold! Some braxton hicks which are uncomfortable, leg aches, killer heartburn, and horrendous pelvic bone pain. I hate walking, or rolling over in bed. Other than that (LOL) I feel great. So excited to meet my baby girl, but it feels like its never going to end!!

liz Mar 5, 2011 05:36:38 AM ET

I am 29 weeks and this is #2. My back is sore quite often and im getting heartburn more :( But I cant believe I only have 11 weeks left!I have to say though, im ready to have my body back.

Jo Mar 4, 2011 07:17:40 PM ET

28 weeks and 2 days and I feel pretty lucky to be having such a good pregnancy. I am still working full time and I manage to get to the gym 2/3 times a week. I am having some backpain and I do get tired but it sounds like this is completely normal :) Can't wait to meet him or her!

Malika Mar 3, 2011 05:42:23 PM ET

I am going to be 29 weeks pregnant tomorrow. I have heart burn,constipation,joint pain(Pelvic area),back pain,cramps and shortness of breath if I walk too fast or too much.I am tired most of the time and I swear sometimes this child is sitting on my bladder. No contractions yet. I can't wait to give birth, so I can finally meet my baby boy. Pregnancy has been tough, I have a new found sense of respect for my mother.

Rupali Feb 9, 2011 08:44:48 PM ET

In my 29th week, feel great..no morning sickness, exercise daily, acid refulx is there, but TUMS work for me.

Cindy Jan 24, 2011 03:46:56 AM ET

28 1/2 weeks pregnant, im feeling like a cow! Can't wait till my daughter is born

Anny Nov 9, 2010 04:03:05 PM ET

29 weeks and 5 days... I feel great!! Never had morning sickness, heartburn, or anything! God is AWESOME! Without Him I know it wouldn't be so great! Thank you Father :-)

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>