Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Enrika Nov 7, 2010 11:05:48 PM ET

Week 29 and third pregnancy and have been on bed rest since 18 weeks. I am very excited to meet my baby girl.

lilly Nov 3, 2010 10:38:06 AM ET

I felt very sick when i was pregnant

monica Nov 2, 2010 03:56:21 PM ET

Still feeling nausea from day to day, but the most have a very healthy baby boy, we just had a 3d ultrasound... he's so cute

Jude Oct 23, 2010 09:44:25 AM ET

29 weeks with my first, baby boy doesn't stop moving with plenty of kidney kicks. Hooendous acid reflux and ligament pain, really bad back ache and now started getting Braxton Hicks, but hey it'll all be worth it :o)

Mrs dv Oct 20, 2010 03:30:49 PM ET

Week 29 2nd pregnancy on bedrest.. Sick everyday, pain all day, just miserable. Can't wait untill I finally have my daughter.

Alice Oct 3, 2010 09:21:24 AM ET

28 weeks and 5 days, feeling fat with lots of leg cramps and heartburn but very excited about the arrival of our little boy!

Sydney Sep 11, 2010 01:38:50 AM ET

I am 29 weeks tommorow and feel great! This is my first baby(boy).I have had the best pregnancy so far.I just can't wait to see him!

Davis Sep 8, 2010 08:24:29 AM ET

Just miserable. 1st baby, 29 weeks 3 days. Have had ligament pains the entire 7 months. Now shortness of breath, braxton hicks every day, hips hurt like heck making sleep impossible. Plus acid reflux/indegestion like burning battery fluid down my throat. feels like i have an eternity left. all in all i am sooo ready for this to all be over.

Dominique Jul 28, 2010 05:49:02 PM ET

3rd babyb, 29 weeks, feeling good for the most part... having contractions.. but my cervix is long and closed.. exicted about meeting my baby girl.

Cora Jul 21, 2010 11:48:44 PM ET

Well I'm a little over 29 weeks, and mostly anxious! It feels like pregnancy never ends! Mostly feeling really full all the time, and really sleepy. Other than that, not too bad.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>