Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Carla Jul 19, 2010 02:32:43 PM ET

29 weeks tomorrow and feeling pretty good. Feeling a little tired but keeping busy with work. The heat is exhausting but keeping hydrated is key. Love feeling all of the kicks and waves of movement in my belly, can't wait to hold her in my arms. Up 30lbs already but I am pretty tall and I guess I can afford it. My baby bump now measures 41 inches and my waist is 35. Crazy to see the changes...miss my flat belly but so worth it!

Isa Jul 8, 2010 01:08:34 AM ET

Suddenly feel like she has grown to full term and I'm only at 29 weeks, back hurts, restless legs, cant sleep, can't wait until end of September!

barb Jun 29, 2010 02:51:31 AM ET

29 weeks feeling fat as a whale. stomach feels stret hed to the limit. exhausted from running around all day after baby #1 craving lots not enough room in my body to get full getting heart burn.. nothings going good, hormones are going crazy. i feel crazy. can't wait until this is over. then i will be a little less miserable.

ayla dunn Jun 24, 2010 10:01:30 PM ET

Im 28 weeks and 4 days today..i feel anxious.. this is my first child and im getting very excited to meet my son! i have constipation and im a little tired.. other then that i feel great! :)

Breezy Jun 19, 2010 01:38:10 AM ET

Im at 29 weeks with #5! Been super tired and HOT! I have been struggling keep hydrated enough here. My husband has been gone for over a month with the military and I still have another month or so to go before he is home. But feel pretty good under thee circumstances.

Nthabiseng May 15, 2010 08:02:17 PM ET

I am 29 weeks pregnant and feel a lot of pressure on my legs and my back i try some of your tips of relaxation and it works most of the time,Thank u.

lisa May 8, 2010 08:51:56 AM ET

I am 29 wks pregnant with 3rd pregnancy, i am starting to get uncomfortable now and cant wait to meet my little boy, my children are also excited to meet their new brother and my 5 yr old son kisses my growing belly and says good morning to it every day it brings tears to my eyes to see he is so happy to be getting a brother

kathy May 7, 2010 02:06:31 AM ET

Im 29 weeks and feeling every 29 weeks at this stage .alot different to my other 2 pregnancies.But still get overwelmed everytime i feel her kick.It really is a miracle.

Jo May 3, 2010 07:22:10 AM ET

My third baby and feeling great & getting excited to be off work & being able to meet them soon! x

Ari Apr 14, 2010 09:01:13 PM ET

I have cramping, I'm tired but I'm def not depressed. It's a lot to take in for the first time by I kinda want it to be over and be back to normal

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>