Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

precious Jul 9, 2011 05:08:47 PM ET

I'm 30 weeks now and i feel great ! its Like im not pregnant . i feel wonderful every time my baby kicks .

Jennifer Jul 1, 2011 10:54:10 PM ET

I'm 30 weeks today :D People are shocked to find out how far along I am because I hardly look pregnant (: This is my first btw. And I'm feeling great! I could do without the lower back pain and leg aches that starts when I'm ready for bed. It keeps me up all night long which is hard since I'm still working 45 hours a week. But my babygirl will arrive soon and it will all be worth it :))

kathy Jun 9, 2011 01:16:43 AM ET

I'm 30 weeks now and I feel great! I could feel my baby girl kicking and moving a lot. Hopefully this 10 weeks goes by fast. I can't for the arrival of my baby girl..

Paige May 7, 2011 03:28:00 PM ET

I'm 30 weeks & I feel great! I can't workout as long as before, I don't sleep as much, but I feel so much more positive than earlier in my pregnancy! Baby girl moves around SO much. It's going to be hard not to miss. Hopefully, these next 10 weeks go by slow.

michelle Apr 11, 2011 11:29:30 AM ET

I dont feel good and i cant wait until it is all over 30weeks now

christy Apr 4, 2011 06:27:27 PM ET

Im 30 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my first. Its a boy... I feel unpregnant and just fat at times, and other times i can really tell hes really in there... Hes steady kickin my ribs and bladder what seems like nonstop... Sleep is almost a thing of the past n at times my spouse thinks ive gone crazy because i cant remember anything and the slightest things make me mad or upset... We r so ready for our lil man "Brody" to get here...

T Mar 21, 2011 08:56:41 PM ET

I feel great! 30 weeks pregnant with our third, finally having a girl and excited about our homebirth!!!

Ms.Wright Feb 9, 2011 04:37:29 AM ET

Im 30wks and cant wait for the big day!! He keeps me up most of the night half because hes hugh and the other because he never stops doing flips I also have a two year old that i HAD a problem with getting into my bed (only sence ive been prego) that is before he kicked her out Littarly!! :), and i will get body cripling heartburn from water I swear. April 15th

Jay Jan 21, 2011 05:01:35 AM ET

Feeling awful. Tired all the time. Have 2 year old daughter. It is hard to take care of her. Still working 12hr shfits days and nights as a ICU RN. Got huge veicouse veins. Can's wait for the due dats..Wish me luck.

Rhodes Dec 21, 2010 08:05:06 PM ET

I am almost 30 weeks with my 3rd and I feel like a whale! I waddle everywhere, forget everything and have some back pain and leg cramps, but compared to last time so far this has been a cake walk! Swo overall I actually feel pretty ok!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>