Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

momto B Jul 27, 2013 06:39:20 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks and 3 days pregnant today; I'm happy I'm almost out of my 1st trimester,,I'm nauseated,vomits now and then,gets filled fast, soreness of my breast is dying away now,,,I'm spitting a great lot till I'm getting dehydrated,,I'm easily fatigued ,,,

ladyeleanor88 Jul 18, 2014 01:41:34 PM ET

This sounds just like me. the only thing is i am constantly gassy and can't stop burping from the moment i wake up until i am completely full.

kritstar Jul 10, 2013 10:49:36 PM ET

My first..9 weeks...vomiting everyday..the smell of food makes me sick..laying around all day with no energy..feel bad for bub..hope this ends soon...can't take much more..

mercia Jul 11, 2013 02:13:59 PM ET

I feel you... i am mdealing with it too haven't eaten in like 2 days im keeping gaderade down and that has made me feel 10x better. your body needs electrolytes and gaderade can give you that. i still can't eat but keeping hydrated is keeping me going. feel better.

lilyboo Jul 9, 2013 04:35:55 PM ET

Im about 9 almost 10 weeks now and i havent got sick yet but i do feel sick especially at night i feel tierd all the time. I still got soreness in the breast and i just now started to have my baby bump show this is my first child and its a blessing but im scared of whats gonna happen bc i dont have energy to do much and i feel so lazy and i wanna make sure my baby is healthy

mm Jul 7, 2013 06:45:14 PM ET

9 weeks 4 days, I haven't gotten sick once! So that's awesome, also no heartburn since week 6! I am however extremely moody and tired! Every little thing makes me mad! Lol. And I pre about 1000 at night ( : But this baby will all be worth it!

melba Jul 1, 2013 06:39:38 PM ET

My 3 rd pregnancy but my last one is 13 yrs old...had my tubes untied for this one.. ugh I'm 9 wks 2 day...I'm already getting a baby bump which worries me I'm gonna get huge! Morning sickness that last all day...did I mention ill b 37 in Oct? Lol very tired have cramps spotting a lil...it is all worth it tho...

Mona Lisa Jul 1, 2013 07:30:44 AM ET

I'm 9weeks today. So far , it has been sleepless nights, bloating, tummy cramps, dizzyness, tiredness, nausea & no eating. The worst is the nausea, you just wish it would end. BUT, it is worth it!! Goodluck Mommies

Serrana Jun 26, 2013 04:51:00 PM ET

This is my first pregnancy (9 weeks now) and i feel awesome! I work out insensibly and have been able to keep up with my 6 days routine. No nausea, no gags, nothing!!! I just gained 2 pounds this far but i am eating more than i usually do. Try to keep it healthy- i am a vegetarian so some things are already off the menu. The only thing is that i am breaking out like never before, not even when i was 15!! My bump is a bit noticeable at night....after all my meals and snacks!

eshiabeauty Jun 22, 2013 01:06:59 AM ET

I should be 9 weeks today!! I feel tired...heartburn like crazy and bloating in my stomach ugg!! This my 2nd preg. So im hoping to feel a little better thru the 2nd trimester:)

sara Jun 18, 2013 07:11:37 PM ET

IM 9 wks & 5 days feel sick all the time, vomit about 3-4 times through out the day. Feel tired but cant sleep to agonizing, feel starving then feel sick over this already...:'(

michelle Jun 10, 2013 02:49:11 PM ET

I'm nine weeks today and its horrible. I puke everyday and I'm super tired all the time . This is my first time so I hope the morning sickness goes away soon .

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 Next >>