Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Guest Nov 3, 2020 11:33:01 PM ET

I am 37 weeks pregnant. My weight before was 99lbs. and now I’m 127. I have only gained 28 pounds and I am worried. I feel like I’m underweight.

Guest Jan 12, 2020 03:18:40 PM ET

I am 30 weeks pregnant. My pre-pregnancy weight was 145 and now I am 152. With my first baby I started a 143 and at the end I was still 143. We are all different. Btw my baby was a healthy weight at 7 pounds.

Rachel Mar 2, 2019 02:30:45 PM ET

I was wondering if anyone has some advice. I am 14 weeks pregnant. I'm 5'4". My pre-pregnancy weight was 123 lbs. I am now 139lbs. I seem to be gaining weight at a rapid pace, and I'm not sure if there's anything I can do. Or if there is, what can I do? My doctor says I shouldn't worry, and that everything is fine with the baby, but the weight just keeps packing on. I get on my treadmill for 30 minutes every day, and eat healthy with lean meats, low carb, low fat, with the exception of a few pieces of dark chocolate. Has anyone else have this problem. Will the weight gain slow down? Thanks in advance!

Olivia Nov 6, 2018 02:38:07 AM ET

I'm 5'2" with a pre-pregnancy weight of 212 lbs. I'm 19 weeks pregnant and now weigh 195 lbs. To be honest, with the size my belly has gotten, I'm not concerned with the weight loss. The baby is an ideal size, and I feel eating healthier foods is causing me to lose fat, without negatively effecting the baby.

Guest Sep 5, 2018 03:40:41 AM ET

Im 29yrs old and 22 weeks pregnant 5'5 pre weight was 120 and im at 135 currently. On my 3rd child, the first 2 were 10 years ago and I gained 35 lbs both pregnancies and felt small. This pregnancy I feel huge already and my Dr said I should only be gaining half a lb a week and i'm gaining around 2 lbs a week! Really hoping I'm not gaining unnecessary weight especially being older this time around, possibly making it harder to lose after!

jazzlyne Aug 30, 2018 05:38:05 AM ET

I'm 5'4 and 31 weeks pregnant. I started out at 100 lbs. Now I am 166.8 lbs. Am I over weight?

Haley Aug 16, 2018 03:07:56 AM ET

I'm 30 weeks now and my pre-pregnancy weight was 250lbs and now I weigh 233lbs. I'm not picky with what I eat and I eat all the time. But, I just can't gain the weight. My doctor doesn't seem to like my loss of weight and I'm trying to get it up. But, I'm at a loss at what to do. I had finally gained 6lbs just to lose 2lbs in 2 weeks. But, baby is measured a bit big in the 90th percentile. And my belly is measuring perfectly with the baby. Any idea what I can do to gain weight healthy and safely for the baby?

Kayyylaaa Aug 14, 2018 04:57:13 AM ET

I'm 19 weeks and my weight before was 216 and I'm now 218. Very happy with this. Hoping it stays low .

Kathy Aug 7, 2018 01:47:40 PM ET

I am 37 weeks pregnant and weigh 140 pounds. Pre pregnancy 120. Baby weighs 7.5 pounds. I can't keep anything down anymore. Every time I eat, I throw up. Heartburn every single night. I eat very healthy, but I wish I could enjoy food. Doctor says baby is very healthy, with a very ideal weight.

Guest Aug 6, 2018 06:31:07 PM ET

I am 32 weeks pregnant and my weight is 144 lbs. I am 5'5 and normally weigh around 114 lbs. My doctor does not seem worried and it's def all in my belly, but it does feel like a lot of weight to be gaining. My Glucose test came back negative which is good too.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 127 Next >>