Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 10

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

France Oct 2, 2016 04:32:11 PM ET

Hey, I'm 23 weeks and I already weigh 164 pounds. So, how many pounds is my baby right now?

Guest Sep 25, 2016 08:36:51 AM ET

Before I became pregnant I weighed about 118 lbs. Now I'm 20 wks and I weighed 131 , and I'm worried because I'm not showing a lot. I'm only 5"3..

Liza Sep 22, 2016 07:27:19 AM ET

Hi, I'm 21 weeks with twins. My weight before pregnancy was 115.5ibs and I'm now 129ibs so I've put on 13.5ibs. Is this enough for carrying twins?

Jamie Sep 13, 2016 09:32:48 PM ET

I am currently 22 weeks pregnant and so far I've gained 5 pounds total. I eat healthy and stay active daily.

Ashley Sep 13, 2016 08:32:24 PM ET

Before I found out I was pregnant, I was 110 and know that I am 32 weeks. I am 140. Is that a good weight for the baby? This is my second pregnancy. My first was really good before I found out with my first I was 120 and before I had him I was 150. I have a feeling I am going to be bigger with my second child then I was with my first.

Me Aug 31, 2016 05:19:20 PM ET

Relax! My first pregnancy, my 130 lbs ass went up to 200 lbs by week 41. Healthy kid, lost all the weight with diet and working out. My doctor thought it was fine. Just listen to your doctor and not the damn internet.

Bunny Aug 18, 2016 03:29:35 AM ET

I was 116 before and at 18 weeks I'm 127. I'm going to start watching more the amounts that I eat since I'm gaining too fast. Although I was in the doc's office and there was a girl 8 months pregnant and she had only gained 10 lbs. I was so envious until I found out she was there because there was something wrong with the baby. It's all about what your starting weight was, if you were overweight/underweight to begin with and what the total weight gain is in the end. Remember, the most important thing is that the baby is the size it's supposed to be, growing and healthy. We can do boot camps, the gym and dieting after!

Kendall Wright Aug 16, 2016 08:12:31 PM ET

Hello! My pre-pregnancy weight was 118 lbs. After my first child was born, I weighed 142 lbs. I lost 30 lbs and got back to average (for me) of 112 lbs. I had a second child and gained 40 lbs after pregnancy. I was at 152 lbs. I wasn't able to loose any weight within the two years until I have birth to my third child in which I gained another 35 lbs. I weighed 187. I thought I was done, but I had a forth child. I lost ten lbs within the two year span, But gained forty pounds with the fourth child. I'm now 207 lbs. I am trying to loose weight easily like I did before pregnancy but it's not working. Answers please ASAP!

Sihem Aug 11, 2016 08:21:11 PM ET

I'm 17 weeks pregnant now and I weigh 174 lbs. I was 169 before. Is that alright ?

Crystal Aug 2, 2016 08:42:15 PM ET

My pre pregnancy weight was 110. I'm 21 weeks now and weigh 127. Do I need to try and avoid gaining more for a little while?

<< 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 127 Next >>