Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Nov 14, 2019 11:08:24 PM ET

I had unprotected sex on 10/25-10/27 and spotted on 11/6. I’m 4 days late. Again I spotted today 11/14. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests and have all come back negative. Could this be a late implantation bleeding or a late cycle?

Guest Nov 2, 2019 11:51:53 PM ET

I had intercourse on the 20th of September 2019 and as of October 29th 2019 I was spotting. I was supposed to start my cycle on October 5th, but not being on birth control my cycle bounces around. Thoughts?

Guest Nov 2, 2019 06:15:15 PM ET

Hello, I had unprotected sex last October 13th to 18th. Then on October 20th, I started bleeding, but it was just a little amount that lasted for 3 days. My expected date to have menstruation is on October 25th. What do you think it is? Now I feel cramping in my lower tummy.

Guest Oct 18, 2019 01:48:50 PM ET

My cycle is 24 days and my last period was 23 September 2019. On the 5th, I saw a stain of blood. I thought it would continue but it stopped, and today being 18 am seeing blood again. What could this mean?

Guest Oct 10, 2019 08:49:20 PM ET

The first day of my last period was September 18th 2019 (28 day cycle). I started spotting (pink) on October 8th. My tubes are tied so I didn't think pregnancy, but now I am because I never spot in between periods. I will be following up with my gynecologist. Has anyone else experienced this?

Guest Oct 5, 2019 05:51:25 PM ET

My last period was on the 7th of September 2019. I have been having sex but on the 2nd of October 2019 to 4th October 2019. I have been spotting, but today I'm bleeding and having pains. Could I be pregnant?

Guest Sep 8, 2019 06:18:19 AM ET

My last period was on 20th Aug 2019 and had intercourse on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of September. Today I noticed some blood stains after going to the bathroom. Can someone tell me the reason behind this?

Guest Oct 12, 2019 02:23:38 PM ET

It could be implantation of the egg.

Guest May 23, 2019 05:27:28 PM ET

I had my last period on the 26th of April 2019, I ovulated on the 8th of May 2019. I had intercourse on the 11th of May. On the 17th, I started having brown discharge up to the 22nd. Now it's the 23rd and I'm bleeding. I don't know if am pregnant or not. What do you think?

Moncia223 Apr 22, 2019 03:20:00 PM ET

I have a question. I ovulated on the 4-7-19 and I had bleeding on 4-17-19 when I wiped my self. It was a small amount of pinkish blood. Then the next morning on 4-18-19, I went to the bathroom, and there was a small amount into the toilet. I thought I was having a period so I put a pad on, and there was was no more blood on there. On 4-22-19, I woke up with bad cramps with a little blood like I’m having a period. I need advice because I never experienced this before.

somy Mar 28, 2019 12:07:10 PM ET

MMy menstrual cycle is 29-30days. I last saw my period on the 4th of march and ovulated on the 15th of March. Had intercourse on the 13th,15th,16th and 17th of March. My next period, according to d app is 29th March. but, I saw black spotting on the 27th and red/pink blood on 28th(today). please, is this implantation bleeding or menstruation bleeding?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 Next >>