Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Apr 28, 2020 05:18:37 AM ET

I had sex on April 15th, 17th, 19th and 20th. I ovulated on April 20th I have very light cramping and pressure in my lower abdomen. I also have nausea all the time. Is it possible I'm pregnant or is it still too early? I'm kinda scared 😨 to take a test.

Guest Feb 23, 2020 10:44:13 AM ET

I had brown spotting on wiping on CD18 then a light pink drop on wiping on CD19 and then light brown on wiping on CD21. Could this be implantation bleeding? I'm feeling nauseous and having mild cramps.

Guest Nov 14, 2019 11:08:24 PM ET

I had unprotected sex on 10/25-10/27 and spotted on 11/6. I’m 4 days late. Again I spotted today 11/14. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests and have all come back negative. Could this be a late implantation bleeding or a late cycle?

Guest Nov 2, 2019 11:51:53 PM ET

I had intercourse on the 20th of September 2019 and as of October 29th 2019 I was spotting. I was supposed to start my cycle on October 5th, but not being on birth control my cycle bounces around. Thoughts?

Guest Nov 2, 2019 06:15:15 PM ET

Hello, I had unprotected sex last October 13th to 18th. Then on October 20th, I started bleeding, but it was just a little amount that lasted for 3 days. My expected date to have menstruation is on October 25th. What do you think it is? Now I feel cramping in my lower tummy.

Guest Oct 18, 2019 01:48:50 PM ET

My cycle is 24 days and my last period was 23 September 2019. On the 5th, I saw a stain of blood. I thought it would continue but it stopped, and today being 18 am seeing blood again. What could this mean?

Guest Oct 10, 2019 08:49:20 PM ET

The first day of my last period was September 18th 2019 (28 day cycle). I started spotting (pink) on October 8th. My tubes are tied so I didn't think pregnancy, but now I am because I never spot in between periods. I will be following up with my gynecologist. Has anyone else experienced this?

Guest Oct 5, 2019 05:51:25 PM ET

My last period was on the 7th of September 2019. I have been having sex but on the 2nd of October 2019 to 4th October 2019. I have been spotting, but today I'm bleeding and having pains. Could I be pregnant?

Guest Sep 8, 2019 06:18:19 AM ET

My last period was on 20th Aug 2019 and had intercourse on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of September. Today I noticed some blood stains after going to the bathroom. Can someone tell me the reason behind this?

Guest Oct 12, 2019 02:23:38 PM ET

It could be implantation of the egg.

Guest May 23, 2019 05:27:28 PM ET

I had my last period on the 26th of April 2019, I ovulated on the 8th of May 2019. I had intercourse on the 11th of May. On the 17th, I started having brown discharge up to the 22nd. Now it's the 23rd and I'm bleeding. I don't know if am pregnant or not. What do you think?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 Next >>