Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 10

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Jul 26, 2014 10:04:18 PM ET

I'm 5 days late. I was due for my period on the 21st, if I calculated right. My LMP was on June 19th. On the 16th or 17th, I had slight spotting. A few days, before I felt nauseous, but for only a day. Since then (after the spotting), I've been having cramps in my abdomen, on my side, also in the vagina. I have been peeing frequently, but not lately. My boobs/nipples itch. I took a HPT on the 23rd, it was very faint, then today it was negative. I'm not sure if the first one was evap. or not. Can someone help?!!

Guest Jul 17, 2014 05:44:51 AM ET

My LMP was on May 15th. I had sex on the 24th, had ovulation on the 30th, and bled from June 10-14. In July, on the 16th, I spotted a little blood.

Guest Jul 11, 2014 03:19:39 PM ET

I had sex on May 16th, and had my period from June 1 through the 6th. I found out I was pregnant July 3rd. I don't know how far along I am, or when I conceived. Help!?

Guest Jul 8, 2014 01:37:36 AM ET

My last period was June 9. I got it for 7 days, and I ovulated on the 23rd of June and had sex that day. I took a pregnancy test today, July 7, and it came out negative. Could I still be pregnant?

Guest Jun 30, 2014 10:56:21 PM ET

I am 12 days late. My last period was 23rd May, I had sex on 5th June (ovulation day ) and 17th June. I tested today control line came up but over test line it seemed the dye just stayed there, but didn't clear or form a full thin line. Could I be pregnant, or am I just kidding myself? lol

Guest Jun 25, 2014 01:21:15 PM ET

My last cycle was May 24, and had sex on June 6. I still have not gotten my period. My cycle is usually 28-30 days long. Could I be pregnant?

brittany Jul 3, 2014 03:45:46 PM ET

I'm 24 days late on my period. it was suppose to start june 8th, but it never did. does that mean i'm pregnant?

nicole Jul 7, 2014 12:34:00 AM ET

I'm in the same boat as you are. my last cycle was on the 24th. i ovulated between the 7th and 12th. i had spotting on the 19th of june, and now i'm just waiting for a positive test. the test i took came back negative, i am thinking my hcg level is too low. i really don't know. i'm thinking of making a doctor's appointment for a blood test.

nicole Jul 7, 2014 12:36:29 AM ET

Btw, the spotting lasted for six days with very light bleeding, pinkish/brownish. in between those days it would stop then start up again.

Guest Jun 21, 2014 07:15:58 AM ET

My LMP was June 2. My average cycle is 30 days. I have no idea about ovulation. Had intercourse on 9th day and 16th day. Today is my 21st day and I have pressure in my lower abdomen. I have never had this feeling before. Wondering what could it be?

Guest Jul 29, 2014 05:43:28 PM ET

I have a 25 day cycle, and i had my period on 27 july. when will i ovulate because i want to become pregnant.

Guest Jun 19, 2014 08:45:33 AM ET

My LMP was 1st June, and my next period is 1st July. Mine is a 30 day cycle. Me and my husband had sex on the 8th, 11th, 14th, 15th and 17th. As per the ovulation calculator, I ovulated on the 17th. Me and my husband have been trying for a baby. Is it possible that I could be pregnant?

Guest Jun 17, 2014 11:32:20 AM ET

I had intercourse last night, and my period is due on 21, June. So can i get pregnant?

Guest Jun 16, 2014 02:08:14 AM ET

So my LMP was on May 26, 2014. I had sex on June 3 and June 9th. Now my stomach is all queasy. I gag at certain smells, I'm very moody, not to mention my stomach is crampy. My nipples are a little sore. I took 2 tests, both negative. I just would like some opinion if it's too early or am I'm tripping? Soneone please help me :-(

Traci Jun 17, 2014 06:33:17 PM ET

My lmp was on may 27. i had sex on june 1st, 8th, and 11th. i'm having symptoms also. shouldn't we wait until around june 23-24th to test?

<< 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 Next >>